• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BotU 0.7

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Rainbow Evil
The Battle of the Units 0.7

This is the second version of our map online.
Changes made to BotU Vers. 0.8

- New and improved Terrain
- 3 New Heroes. (16 Total) Survivalist, Light Bringer and Lightning Lord.
- New Unique Items
- New Modes and commands! Check out "Game Commands" under Map Info.
- New Arena Mode!. Try Mode: -AM for Arena Mode, or -Arena for ingame Arena Fight.

The Map is made by Agfct and GoldOne and is a DoTA inspired map with a different strategy.

Choose your Hero from the tavern (Strength Agility and intelligence).
Your mission is to level your hero and to destroy the other team's towers and Main Fortress to win the game.
Boosting your hero trough items and by leveling your abilities to become the ultimate hero.

BotU has 2 Lanes on eatch side, the difference from other maps is that the lanes meets on the middle, making the middle of the map into a large combat zone.
The team that "owns" the middle will have the advantage.
So you can't just push one lane without keeping the middle, then you will lose your reinforcements.

You can aslo try the new -AM mode, that calls for Arena fight every 10min of gametime.

- 16 Heroes with many custom spells and with custom modes.
- Playable with 2-8 players, but more players = more fun.
- Arena Mode!, -AM or ingame -Arena

Screenshots:

Feel free to add any comments about changes or bugs.
also you can send an email to [email protected] with ideas,bugs and comments.

Credit list for all icons and from our helpers/testers is ingame in the "Credit" quest.
(If any credit is missing in the list please tell and i will fix it.)

I hope that the map is enjoyable and fun. ^^

Keywords:
Hero Fight,BotU,Battle of the Units,Hero,agfct,goldone,Aeon of Strife,AoS,Arena,Hero Arena.
Contents

BotU 0.7 (Map)

Reviews
19:13, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 9
Plz, post better description, like what do you do in this map. You wrote it is inspired by DOTA so I guess it's AoS, but maybe, just maybe some ppl don't know what is DOTA.

Also feel free to post screenshots. I will test the map tommorow since it's late here.

Plz, post better description, like what do you do in this map. You wrote it is inspired by DOTA so I guess it's AoS, but maybe, just maybe some ppl don't know what is DOTA.

Also feel free to post screenshots. I will test the map tommorow since it's late here.

Maybe some people don't know what AoS is too so I see this comment a bit useless. :ugly:
And the description is fine.

Level 2
Thanks all for the comments, working on uppdating the description and i will be looking into the terrian for the next version of the map.
Looking forwards to hear more about ingame changes or fixes for the map.

(Also i got no idea how to make hidden tags, so if anyone could enlighten me that would be great. thanks.)

Level 2
Play it with ur bro. Don't think, that anyone else need poor dota-clone.

Look around, so much idias w8 for u, just search.. make something own, not one of milllion same maps.