• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloodhoof-Valley

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first melee-map. maybe the gameplay will be sick but it is a playable melee-map.

Tileset: Barrens 128x128
Players: 2
Shops: 7 Goldmines, 2 Unitshops, 2 Goblinshops, 1 Goblinlaboratory (sry I have the german version so i dont know the english names :p )

This map is firstly made for the Tournament Eric Open (Clan-Tournament of Clan SMLA) and secondly for those who want to play this of course :)

Comment please if there is something bugged or else.

THX :D

NEW: made this to a 2on2 version

Keywords:
bloodhoof cairne orc barrens orcs melee meele goldmine champion esports jedi starcraft 2 cool valley bloodhoof-valley
Contents

Bloodhoof-Valley (Map)

Reviews
15:11, 16th Apr 2010 Rui: I'm not going to review this map right away, in hope you'll fix the drops, which are totally wrong, and place the same creeps for the two starting Gold Mines. Open up Blizzard maps to find out how to create itemsets.

M

15:11, 16th Apr 2010
Rui:
I'm not going to review this map right away, in hope you'll fix the drops, which are totally wrong, and place the same creeps for the two starting Gold Mines. Open up Blizzard maps to find out how to create itemsets.