• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

BloodBloodBlood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
are there any good blood-models around?
i only found 1 here and none on wc3campaigns
but i need tons of blood for my map ^^
unanimated blood covering grounds and walls woulda be veeery helpful :D

I cant guarantee itl look good but i might be able to make a blood puddle model (if there is a good blood texture). If not ill try to make it gray then you can change shadeing in game.

Edit: this is the best texture for blood i could find If you could send me a picture of the blood you want i can put it onto a 1kb model thats either vertical or horazontal like u need.

Last edited:
Level 5
i happen to notice that if u take the web projectile of a fiend (it is naturally lightgreen) and color it red it looks perfectly like a bloodtrack or something it just has some odd particles n an animations which has to be get rid off^^

if u could manage it? :D

Edit: thx for the wallstuff might be useful =)

.KC

.KC

Level 8
Here is 18 blood models I made for you. 8 for grounds and 8 for walls. I hope they are good enouqh.

Attachments

• bm.jpg
    bm.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 318
  • Models.zip
    40.7 KB · Views: 141
Status
Not open for further replies.