• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. đź”—Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! đź“… Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! đź”— Click here to enter!

[SD/Modeling] blood knight building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
hello can some one pleass mack for my a blood knight prodacion bulding in the spirit of thess models pleass 🙏🙏

Attachments

• 1678822254369.png
    1678822254369.png
    1,014.6 KB · Views: 26
Level 12
What would a Blood Knight Production building look like? Why can't you just use one of SinisterX's buildings that you've already shared the picture of? :)
i gess i want to do a prudction buldings representing the sindorai factions the Farstriders (swordsman,archer,hawkstrider raider),the Magisteres(sorsoress,magister,arcaniest) , and the Blood Knights (blood knight ,priest, spellbreker) and a building for sige engings(ballista,arcene golem) and for flyering units (dragonhawk rider)

Status
Not open for further replies.