• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf Magestaff

Originally made as a request, it turned out quite nice so I decided to upload it.

The model was made to fit this awesome icon by LiOneSS. The big green gem levitates upwards and downwards during the animation and glows with a slight green glow.

"Used by the highest ranked Blood Magi of Silvermoon, this magically enchanted staff contains enough arcane energy to cause a fire the size of the whole continent of Northrend."

Please give me credits if you use this model. Do NOT redistribute this model in any way and do NOT edit it without my full permission.

Keywords:
Staff, Stave, Arcane, Magic, Energy, Blood Elf, Bloodelf, Blood Elven, Ancient, Powerful, Artifact, Heirloom, Metal, Red, Green, Crystal, Glow.
Contents

Blood Elf Magestaff (Model)

Reviews
08:12, 16th Oct 2009 General Frank: Good model and useful.

M

08:12, 16th Oct 2009
General Frank:

Good model and useful.