• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blank spot in Tirisfal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
east from Deathknell simply

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 251
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 238
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 222
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 261
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 216
Level 34
How'd you get there? I've seen a weird area, a glitch probably, in thousand needles.

Level 11
It's usually terrain between zones, it's left blank for several reasons:

1) The terrain isn't normally seen from Player views
2) The terrain may be used in the future but currently is not

Most of the time those spots can't be accessed by Player's though there are always little spots that Blizzard forgot about.

Level 13
Theres some awesome canyons and big blocky holes around the borders of Silithus, those are the most extream "blank" area's I've seen. Theres also a VERY large flat area just west of SW if my memory serves me right. One fun place is in the emerald dream (GM's can port there with ".worldport 169 0 0 0") that is a few finished sections of raised blocks with medow on 'em, then a 200 foot deep trench system. On my server we made that the Tier 7 instance.

It's really nothing but lazy terraining on Blizzard's part. They figure that theres no point in making it if no one SHOULD ever be there.

Level 36
Yeah that's the largest blanked area in the game, I guess aside from the world under Deadmines, but probably bigger. You can access this area by exploiting in game, I know that there are ways to access it beyond a private server.

And why have vendors there when you have GM Island?

It's just an incomplete zone, like Morgan's Tomb, or whatever the hell it was called behind Karahzan. Blizzard does have incomplete parts of the game in there for easteregg value, etc.

Level 45
And why have vendors there when you have GM Island?

The server I go to, well..why would high level players go to gm island? pretty stupid, recently they had to kill some characters as people have apparently been swimming or porting their way there somehow, thus the admin added gm island guards that insta kill and set vendors hostile to all non-gms.

Level 5
he he, I once climbed the Cathedral of SW on my drunkadin, But the GMS didn't seem to like that....

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_072807_191148.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_072807_191148.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 327
Level 36
What ARE you talking about?

With your retarded 5-word post, you made it clear that you thought that the Blank Spot was something that would cause you to vomit upon seeing. When asked to explain, you specifically state that the terrain is ugly.

My post is telling you exactly WHY it is ugly. I don't see what YOUR problem is, and your failure to comprehend my post is disturbing.

Exactly what did I mentioned that "never even came at hand" again? You thought it was ugly, I explained why. So wtf are you talking about again, for the second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.