• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladestorm Animation Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello, so i was making a spell, and its based off the orc blademaster's Bladestorm ultimate. The spell was given to a hero with the Demon Hunter's model, and i wan the spell to loop the demon hunter's attack 2 animation, in which he twirls.

I tried to do it in the animation names sections of the spell, but the hero dosent play the animation. What do i do?

Level 16
hmm, the bladestorm is part of the unit itself.
can you try pasting the blademaster itself to your unit and making the blademaster invisible?
then when the demonhunter attacks the blademaster plays the animation(LOL! i don't know if that'll work because the bladestorm is only exclusive for the blademaster)

Level 7
well i try som quick and
BUMP :)!

If ur unit moves the animation stops ... no fix for that unles u redo the animation
and thats start from begining of animation...
w8 from som1 that can do miracle im just a human...
(just simple showup)
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Acid Bomb
    • Actions
      • Animation - Play (Triggering unit)'s attack 2 animation
the animation is what u need but =,= i dont know how to maintain it

Status
Not open for further replies.