• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladefire Chronicles Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am creating a really kick ass campaign... well..... it WILL be kick ass ^^ anyway, heres the description for what i am planning lorewise:" Now with the threat of the Scourge dealt with and demons otherwise destroyed, the races of past Lordaeron have relocated to Kalimdor. Several years after the burning Crusade, Alliances have been established, friends made, and hatred has fostered. The long and ongoing rivalry between the Humans and Blood Elves has come to a climax. Elven rebellions have spread all throughout the mighty lands of Stormwind. Lion Geneeral Elleron Brightblade has been sent to deal with these rebels to wipe them out entirely. After the defeat of the blood elven leader whom is being transported to stormwind for further questioning, a war breaks out. the general is freed, and is left to lay siege to the great city of stormwind. In the persuit of the elven general, Elleron meets a warlock of sorts who volunteers to help him. As soon as Elleron turns around, he is transported, betrayed by the warlock, and transported to an forgotten dwarvish town. Where he meets a gnome, a captured dwarf, and a very unlikely team member. Together they must find their way back home." I am looking for some triggerers, since I don't trust myself with triggering to double check my work (and if you can do GUI thats great! Cuz i dont know how to do it...), modelers (only will several models. including gnomes, draenei, worgen, blood elves, and gnomes. Possibly dwarves.), and if you can do structures thatd be great ^^ Maybe a spellmaker or two umm...... i believe that's it ^^ ps. i need SOMEONE to help me out because for some reason I can't open my map to actually see how the gameplay is ^^ So if you can fix it.... all that comes up is a black screen and i can only exit via task manager... thanks all! And... I know it sounds like i got no clue what im doing but i promise you i REALLY do. I have everything planned out ^^.

Last edited:
Level 4
I do realize that. I KNOW it's a lot to ask. But what's the point in doing a campaign if you dont go all the way? Thank you for the luck ^^

Level 11
I do realize that. I KNOW it's a lot to ask. But what's the point in doing a campaign if you dont go all the way? Thank you for the luck ^^

No, I don't think you do. It's going to sound harsh but this isn't going anywhere. A campaign is a very time consuming and difficult thing to create. Judging by this thread, you should move on. Return to such an idea once you have more maturity, editor experience, and possibly a team. You're way in over your head and just don't realize it yet, but you will eventually.

Level 4
sigh. i was afraid of this kind of feedback -_- ah well... they say if you want to get something done... learn it yourself >:D Thanks for considering at least ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.