• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BlackrockOverlord

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Blackrock Overlord, or Dragon slayer, blademaster (well axemaster is better i think) its dark skinned ork, it can be used as Maim Blackhand or young Rend Blackhand, what do i care, use it as whatever you want.
Your Sellenisko and Holy Crusader, we did it together (he did the skin and also Jofy was helping me with ideas and criticism)

See you soon, enjoy and give credits to all of us! :D

Keywords:
Blackrock, Orc, Dark, Black, Dragon, Slayer, Deathwing, Blackwing, Nefarian, Gladiator, Dark Horde, Horde, Non-alliance, Bad-ass!
Contents

BlackrockOverlord (Model)

BlackrockOverlord (Model)

Reviews
23:59, 5th Mar 2011 anarchianbedlam: the ribbon emmitter on his axe is too big and angled 90 degrees incorrectly.

M

23:59, 5th Mar 2011
anarchianbedlam: the ribbon emmitter on his axe is too big and angled 90 degrees incorrectly.