Black Templar - Grandmaster V2

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
An updated version of my first templar GrandMaster
Since the style is diff and this bundle will cover more variants with the new style, I decided to leave the old one aswell in case people find it of use
Previews
Contents

Grandmaster (Model)

GrandMaster Portrait (Model)

GrandMasterHV2 (Model)

GrandMasterHV2 Portrait (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Well detailed dark-armored paladins. Changes made. Works in-game. Approved!
Level 14
Looks very clean and I can see how the bracers along the forearms really brings out a more armored feel than the previous model. The golden riveted lines now look a lot more like a gambeson and less like some form of splint mail too which I enjoy. I do miss the crazy over-the-top spiky ring thing that went behind his head but this model still looks super without it.

Great Job!

Level 28
Looks very clean and I can see how the bracers along the forearms really brings out a more armored feel than the previous model. The golden riveted lines now look a lot more like a gambeson and less like some form of splint mail too which I enjoy. I do miss the crazy over-the-top spiky ring thing that went behind his head but this model still looks super without it.

Great Job!
Thank you ! I m glad you like it,I will upload a variant of the model wich will feature the spiky ring aswell :)