• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Black Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hey!
I want to create black mask visibility along a region.
This trigger is not working,what's wrong with the visibility?
  • Level 5
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Quest - Create a Required quest titled Level 5 with the description It's not that simpl..., using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNDoomGuard.blp
      • Set Quest_with_multiple_parts[1] = (Last created quest)
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Visibility - Disable VISIB[(Integer A)]
          • Visibility - Destroy VISIB[(Integer A)]
          • Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for (Player((Integer A))) emitting Black mask across Level 5 <gen>
          • Set VISIB[(Integer A)] = (Last created visibility modifier)
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for (Picked player) emitting Fog of war across Level 5 Reveal <gen>)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Level 4 <gen> matching ((Owner of (Matching unit)) Not equal to Neutral Passive)) and do (Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Random point in Level 5 <gen>))
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Hero - Instantly revive IDIOT[(Integer A)] at (Center of Level 5 <gen>), Hide revival graphics)
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Picked player)) and do (Hero - Set (Picked unit) Hero-level to 5, Show level-up graphics))
      • Trigger - Turn on Solve Level 5 Part2 <gen>

Level 28
(You don't have an event, but I suppose it's done with "Trigger - run trigger").

So... you want to disable/destroy all previous visibilty and create a black mask on the new region?
First you say "black mask", after that "fog of war", does that have a reason?

Apart from the leaks and the weird trigger (in general), I fail to see anything wrong :s

Status
Not open for further replies.