• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black Legion Ranger

Black Legion Rangers
210175-ad6ae38e0601bc666c8f4c210fc66814.png
Base Model Credits
Unit Type
Ranged Hero
Author's Notes
The face texture can be swapped with the Hero Ranger texture and other custom textures for the Ranger. :thumbs_up:
Visit Johnwar's Models Discussion for updates and links for my models. :smile:
Previews
Contents

Black Legion Ranger (Model)

Black Legion Ranger (TC) (Model)

Black Legion Ranger Arrow Missile (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
A nice dark rewrap of Sylvannas. Works in-game. Approved!
Level 58
Mind my asking you a question?
What is the Black Legion? What role does it play?
I honestly don't know what the Black Legion is but I got inspired to make it because of this Black Legion Captain v1 by AhhFreshWeeD.
If I am going to give it my own description, the Black Legion are Humans who used Dark/Shadow magics to defeat their enemies (specially Demons). :thumbs_up:

Level 14
I honestly don't know what the Black Legion is but I got inspired to make it because of this Black Legion Captain v1 by AhhFreshWeeD.
If I am going to give it my own description, the Black Legion are Humans who used Dark/Shadow magics to defeat their enemies (specially Demons). :thumbs_up:
Funny enough, the Black Legion in 40k are one of traitor space marines who are all about demons, dark magic etc (and btw, they have the EXACT same color scheme, so i'd imagine they were the inspiration for the captain model) . So whenever i see the your models, like Black legion Ranger for instance, i can't help but think of the Black Legion from 40k :D

Last edited:
Level 58
Funny enough, the Black Legion in 40k are one of traitor space marines who are all about demons, dark magic etc (and btw, they have the EXACT same color scheme, so i'd imagine they were the inspiration for the captain model) . So whenever i see the your models, like Black legion Ranger for instance, i can't help but think of the Black Legion from 40k :D
I searched it before (I actually love the look of them :grin: ) and I see that they are similar but as I have said that was just my 'own' description and if I am going to make a model inspired by warhammer 40k I will probably use a different texture like this model Black Legion Footman. :thumbs_up:

Level 14
I searched it before (I actually love the look of them :grin: ) and I see that they are similar but as I have said that was just my 'own' description and if I am going to make a model inspired by warhammer 40k I will probably use a different texture like this model Black Legion Footman. :thumbs_up:
Yea i know, but the color scheme and armor design still give off the same vibe, even without spikes and demon textures :D

Level 58
Yea i know, but the color scheme and armor design still give off the same vibe, even without spikes and demon textures :D
Agree but anyone can use all my models in whatever they want it to be like an evil race or good race. I am just providing models so it's up to the people who downloads my models on how they are going to use it. :thumbs_up:

Level 14
Agree but anyone can use all my models in whatever they want it to be like an evil race or good race. I am just providing models so it's up to the people who downloads my models on how they are going to use it. :thumbs_up:
And we all appreciate it greatly for it, your models are a work of art. Can't wait to see what you have in store next, keep up the amazing work:thumbs_up:

Yeah, the armor looks as though it could shrug off serious ammo.
Bullets just ricochet off... Perfect cover.

Aren't these models made specifically for Legends of Arkain?