• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bishop LFG for Dungeon 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

E1C

E1C

Level 2
I am on US East and I can host, or we can join the dungeonbot :)

Add me as a friend!

IGN: E1C

Level 13
you guys are progressing so fast, how nice!

I'd suggest playing on US West and joining Clan ORPG. We're nice people and bound to help out. Also, there are bots across the servers:

gaiashostbot
gaiasdungeon

Pretty sure those are the names. Join the dungeon one and you'll find D3 runs in no time!

(btw changing servers won't affect your loads as long as you have the same name)

Also just noticed you have the dungeonbot there so you know about it, thats good. Remember the votestart command and such :D

Last edited by a moderator:

E1C

E1C

Level 2
Hmm it just seemed like generally no one was joining when I went into the dungeonbot rooms :/

P.S: Thanks for the tips on purchasing mercenaries! Makes a big difference haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.