• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Berserker-Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Ok, here we go, a first preview of how it looks like, damn it's hard to get his skin colour correctly, this is the best I can do, I assume, hope it's good enough!
I freehanded the whole body right now, attempted to even add muscles (is it possible?!) to the beastmaster :D

Btw, I could need some better screenshots of his face!

Attachments

• Berserker1.jpg
    Berserker1.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 153
Level 19
morbid ur a decent skinner mybe ur intrested in making 1-2 skins for my map. U will get credits ofc and +rep. And aswell the map is gona be a meelee map like dota 1 hero runing around and owning and some more features items and more. could u give me ur msn and we can talk about this?

Level 23
I made it on beastmaster coz I thought he would be the best fitting unit, blademaster would be the other option, but you can't alpha out the blademaster's flag and there are some minor things at the blademaster which I don't like that much, so I went for beastmaster, hope it's ok for you!

Level 23
Oh, sry, I haven't seen this, first you said u had a faceless skin, but this wouldn't look to good, so I assumed I should try it with something different.
Ok, it's up to you, if i shall continue with this one or not.

Note: I don't have the time to restart and make the faceless oneskin!

Status
Not open for further replies.