1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Benefic Aura

Submitted by Daelin
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
The Benefic Aura buff came into my mind when thinking about the possibility of making difference between a positive aura and a negative aura. I thought that I'd rather make a special effect for positive auras rather than negative ones. Shiny, but not exaggerated, this effect looks best if attached to the chest of the unit.

Keywords:
benefic, aura, orange,
Contents

Benefic Aura (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid: 28 June, 2007 8/10 BeneficAura looks great: units glow and emit golden particles.
  1. Wolverabid: 28 June, 2007
    8/10
    BeneficAura looks great: units glow and emit golden particles.

2. The Hegemuffin

The Hegemuffin

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Looks very nice, as with all of your models, Daelin. 8/10.

One nice use of this is as a weapon attachment on the Paladin, though I imagine it would work well on a lot of units. Anyway, I'm using it for a Smite/charged attack ability and it looks great. Just a tip to anyone looking for something like that.

3. Bluebay

Bluebay

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Awesome if it would have a death/birth animation
    4/5

4. Xian

Xian

Resources:
    Resources:
    I wish you make screenshots that show only the aura itself not your aura pack,cause i dont know what this is.