• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

battletech/robotech models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
reason i asked for people to help me make models is because i just started and quite frankly im crap, si rather than make a crap map, i asked for help, im real sorryfor asking. yes ive searched the models, only one mech, which is y i didnt ask for it. and a simple no would have sufficed...screw u guys

Last edited:
Level 24
1. Have you even considered searching in the model section?
2. Have you searched the forums?
3. Post more about ur project, needs a whole lot of description if you wanna get those models
4. Dont expect modellers always to make you models
5. Doesnt seem serious
6. You got few posts and rep...
7. No description on the models...
8. Read the Rules!

:wink:

Level 15
im trying to do a battletech map, and obviously the one thing i cant do without are mechs. if anyone would be interested, please say.

desired models are:
timber wolf (mad cat)
dire wolf (daishi)
mad dog (vulture)
nova
puma
couger
atlas
awsome
catapult
warhammer
hunchback
centurion
panther
jenner or mercury

i know its quite a list but i am very patient, so even if people do it in dribs and drabs, i dont mind:smile:

Show screenshots, i have read those but i don't know wtf u mean, if u mean a panther a mechanical panther or some kind of mechanoid.

And tell about ur map, show screenshots of it, do u think someone would make models without knowing where they are going?

Status
Not open for further replies.