• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BattlePriest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first attempt at making an icon. I have over four years experience of work in World Editor, so why not try out myself in art for a change? :) I hope you, at least mildly, like it.
UPDATE: I've made significant changes to the icon, I think it looks much more better now.
Here are all the files used in the process of making it: http://www.mediafire.com/?36vf4q5l9n7m189

Keywords:
blood elf, battle mage, battle priest, human
Contents

BattlePriest (Icon)

Reviews
17:36, 19th Oct 2010 Pyramidhe@d: I don't find anything interesting or useful about this icon. Do something to make it more unique and outstanding.

M

17:36, 19th Oct 2010
Pyramidhe@d: I don't find anything interesting or useful about this icon. Do something to make it more unique and outstanding.

Level 49
Oh, I could be sure that I saw Arthas in there; specifically, the hair. But if it's just two icons merged together, it's not very interesting. Would be a bit more interesting if it was combination of THREE icons, as it is more unique. :p
Anyways, we have rules that say that an icon must be freehanded; e.g. drawn by the submitter. Since the icon's content is drawn by Blizzard, I have my doubts it will be approved, but nonetheless keep it up and try to improve next time. :)

Level 2
Thanks for the comments. It's not really a concern of it being approved, I just wanted to hear some opinions.
EDIT: If you open the PS file, you'll see that it's a bit more complicated than maybe thought off at first glimpse.

Last edited: