• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle_robot

Hi all ! I started to make this model because of contest on another forum , but my real idea was to make something like marine but maby better . I saw many maps which used units like marine , but these models are not so much , so I decided to make this one .

This model have a spell called energy shield . It is based on morph spell or druid to bear spell . The model take a shield which makes it something like ghoust and buffs its armor and attack .

P.S. This model was made by me from a skracht which was drawn also by me . All anims and special effects made by me . Only one thing is made by Blizzard and it is the texture .
And dont look at polycount , this model have 2 forms !!!!!!!

Keywords:
alien, battle, robot,
Contents

BATTLE_ROBOT (Model)

Assets
Hi all ! I started to make this model because of contest on another forum , but my real idea was to make something like marine but maby better . I saw many maps which used units like marine , but these models are not so much , so I decided to make this one .

This model have a spell called energy shield . It is based on morph spell or druid to bear spell . The model take a shield which makes it something like ghoust and buffs its armor and attack .

P.S. This model was made by me from a skracht which was drawn also by me . All anims and special effects made by me . Only one thing is made by Blizzard and it is the texture .
And dont look at polycount , this model have 2 forms !!!!!!!

And yes all textures are standard . So when you download the model all you need is to import it to your ap and leave pach as it is .

Level 7
dude i just realized sum thing if u change skin add feet get rid of the ear things an slightly modify the guns shape and length it would look like a Tau Pathfinder or Firewarrior depending on wut gun the gun is. If u could do these things id be really happy.

Level 7
Excellent, just excellent, though it would be nice with a more "humanized" head, if you know what I mean. Poly count doesn't matter, it doesn't lag with many units of that model on screen.

Level 2
Wow, found at least one marine/rifleman model which isn't fat and bulky. I'd love to give it a 5/5, but honestly, the horns are horrible. That's why it's a 4/5.