1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Battle of Ancients

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by -Sh0ck3r-, Oct 20, 2009.

1. -Sh0ck3r-

-Sh0ck3r-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello everyone.My map:Its map like arena but not exactly,heroes are 10 for now in one tavern.I need to make it funny.I write the story of the heroes but i don't know it is good or not.So i need Story writer.Triggering Helper:this will check my triggers if they have bugs to fix.Items maker - item combination and normal items,special items for heroes.Someone that have idea for that to make funny my map.Man that can create good modes.I think that is please help to me,this map i wan't to make it good! :thumbs_up: Here is the map,you can look it! (More information):I wanna to create Quest Missions and Modes.Modes i wanna to be Survival and Fighting. Survival will make all players in One team except of one player that will control more units and more heroes.Fighting will be the normal mode that the players will fighting.I need the story of heroes because i wanna to create A Cinematic for every story its created. . Trigger i need for that it will remove the leaks if has.Is now good :D?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  2. Bantas

Bantas

Resources:
    Resources:
    We need more information about the map before doing anything with it.

Screenshots maybe ?

3. -Sh0ck3r-

-Sh0ck3r-

Resources:
    Resources:
    I send the map.If you look it you will have all information i think.Screenshot everyone can see in my acc in album:Visit beta map :) .

4. -Sh0ck3r-

-Sh0ck3r-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey! I'll give rep and credits for every that will help to me.

5. X-OMG-X

X-OMG-X

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Please dont double post. Use the edit button.
    Also we could use some screenies. The more information you give people, the more they want to help you.

6. Djole

Djole

Resources:
    Resources:
    I can do item combining and making!