• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle For Middle Earth v1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Battle For Middle Earth V1.00 , A new map ive been working on.
This map is a mass army type of map.
Huge Battles.
IF Arthas gets killed the humans lose , but if all the attackers are dead , then the orcs lose.

Keywords:
Caste, Defense, Defend, Fortress, Orcs, Elves, Humans, Dragon, Mass, Battles, Wolves, Reinforce.
Contents

Battle For Middle Earth v1.00 (Map)

Reviews
01:38, 3rd Feb 2009 Septimus: Based on the map condition, I think it was beyond repair. My suggestion was to scrap out and make a new map instead. My full report is here. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/998767-post6.html

M

01:38, 3rd Feb 2009
Septimus: Based on the map condition, I think it was beyond repair. My suggestion was to scrap out and make a new map instead.

My full report is here.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/998767-post6.html

Level 5
Well, I played alot of Castle Fights. And I dont even like them. But what I do not see, is why you uploaded this map here? Not that I have tried it, cuz the description aint saying what makes THAT map unique.

Anyways, I tried too many bad maps of these kinds, so Im'ma play something else.

Level 14
Sigh, please dont post USELESS comments, i worked quite hard on this map and the description says this map has ''HUGE'' Battles, and for example in Castle Fight the battles arent that huge only if you play for like 30 min, and if you dont like castle fights well... thats tough shit , but please dont waste my time with pointless comments.

Level 31
1) Poor description at hiveworkshop, at least be more specific about the map instead of saying "This die, you win; this die you lose". Make it more specific such as what make your map better or special than the other map.
2) Poor terrain, look like the tree was place in a group and those entire structure was spam randomly around the city as well. The lack of tile variation could be seen as well.
3) Massive amount of army to create battle atmosphere, but nothing special at all and there is a lag when try to play Full House due to it. Seems like just another carbon copy of Battle For Middle Earth.
4) Ability? Nothing special at all; infact all the hotkey doesn't set properly.
5) Poor coding that could cause massive lag especially this trigger. It seems like you forgot to turn it off. Some of it contain leak and could be optimize for full performance as well.

• Naga
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 012 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Entering unit) belongs to an ally of Player 5 (Yellow)) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: The Naga Has Arrive...
      • Unit - Create 12 Footman for Player 6 (Orange) at (Center of Region 011 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 12 Naga Myrmidon for Player 6 (Orange) at (Center of Region 011 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
My rating was 1/5 and mini-moderator vote was REJECTED

Sigh, please dont post USELESS comments, i worked quite hard on this map and the description says this map has ''HUGE'' Battles, and for example in Castle Fight the battles arent that huge only if you play for like 30 min, and if you dont like castle fights well... thats tough shit , but please dont waste my time with pointless comments.

Based on the map condition, I do not think you work hard enough for it.