• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Batrider Race 030

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Race style game presents Batrider from DotA.

Mission: End the race and victory!

Besides, spamming attack by pressing A to another racers so that they will be knockbacked away.

This is really a very shot game. :)

Enables with AI bots.

Note: This map is protected.

Keywords:
dota, batrider, race, minigame, shoter, idane, the-shadows
Contents

Batrider Race 030 (Map)

Reviews
19:32, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 14
Sounds cool, and with AI? Win. I'll try it.
EDIT: Ok, THIS GAME WINS!
Lagless, cool spells, action, and awesomeness.
And it's with AI.
The only thing this game needs is a Restart-option. The game is so short that it's annoying to host every minute a new game.
I'll rate it 4/5, i love it.

Oh, maybe add some trees n more doodads, and different areas / longer area would make this game godlike.
Storm, Earth and Fire music would be cool, too.

Level 18
It`s so far just interesting. Add maybe more rounds, coz this map is finishing after 30 seconds, and there is must to re-host it again... It`s making people mad. Improve the terrain. I know it`s simple map, but it needs better terrain. The rest so far is kinda ok, so I`ll give it 2/5.