• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Basketball ring

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: TriggerHappy
My mini-model - basketball ring, maybe you'll need it =)
Contents

Basketball ring (Model)

Reviews
14:52, 17th May 2014 MiniMage: Change the internal name from CityGrave0 into something more fitting. Work on the skin of the model, as it will look out of place in a warcraft map as-is. Or wrap with ingame textures, if possible. The model needs a...

M

14:52, 17th May 2014
MiniMage: Change the internal name from CityGrave0 into something more fitting. Work on the skin of the model, as it will look out of place in a warcraft map as-is. Or wrap with ingame textures, if possible. The model needs a little tweaking to be approved. Look into these things.

Also, add a couple keywords.

Level 4
First Comment, Yay.

I've seen this before, I think. On a map called Zombie Assault Force? I don't know. Although simple it looks great and could be useful as a decoration for modern themed maps.

4.5/5