• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Base Summoning Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I have no problem coming up with ideas, but finding the tools I need to execute is getting tiresome.

Are there any other spells besides feral spirit that I can use for a limited summon? I have multiple summons on a character, and I want to limit them without them requiring anything besides mana to cast.

So far I can't find anything else.

I could just trigger it, but I wanted to see if there was anything hardcoded first.

Thanks

Level 12
exactly what I wanted to know.
++thanks!

edit: Still performing like every other base summon spell.

Not working like spiritwolf at all.

Last edited:
Level 9
UUUH! problem solved! the summoned unit by the "phoenix" spell must have an ability based on "Mutant phoenix (linked to the egg)" to work like spiritwolf!

Post Scriptum:
"Mutant phoenix (linked to the egg)" is a rough translation from the italian version of the game, anyway search for something like this among the abilities that the phoenix itself has.

Level 12
UUUH! problem solved! the summoned unit by the "phoenix" spell must have an ability based on "Mutant phoenix (linked to the egg)" to work like spiritwolf!

Post Scriptum:
"Mutant phoenix (linked to the egg)" is a rough translation from the italian version of the game, anyway search for something like this among the abilities that the phoenix itself has.

I'll look into it, but probably end up triggering it instead. Thanks.

And sorry for posting two different replies, Rui. I was under the impression that double-posting was posting the same thing twice, not posting two completely different messages in succession at entirely different times.

Level 3
ummmm u could also just make multiple versions of ghost wolf and edit the creatures that are summoned, if not, u can use summon water elemental from archmage, or u could use all of the beastmasters spells. hope u work it out gl :)

Level 3
no they dont....are u joking? Go to ability editor and right click and copy ghost wolf, Paste it 4 times in the custom abilities section. Change the name, iocn, summoned beast, the duration and they all are different spells

Status
Not open for further replies.