• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Balrog, Minas Morgul, Nazguls & Felbbeasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI everybody!
srry 4 spamming all times this animator-need, but i wanted 2 make it more sorted (like no having all model prnt-scrns in 1 album and 1 thread) that makes it 4 me and probably 4 u too easier 2 find them again (in forum and in my albums). here r some model pics of some new models that need animators. the Witchking's helmet was originally made by Kitabatake, but he gave me his permission 2 use it, i gave him credits, mention him as soon as they get uploaded and approved and i will also give him l8er credits 4 his helmet!
They ALL got Portrait models alrdy. Balrog uses only ingame textures, in Minas Morgul (i am especially proud of this model) it uses with one exeption (just had to turn clockwise 4 90degrees the Ghost2.blp-ingame skin 4 being able 2 apply it that way, i didn't edit anything else on it) ingame skins too. the Nazguls uses only 1 custom skin (1 edited by me, made from Acolyte skin). he uses a netherdragon as a Felbeast mount, body is half death knight - half acolyte, all other skins r ingame ones. the witchking uses 2 custom skins (the same Acolyte-re-edit like the Nazgul, and the skin 4 the helmet made by Kitabatake). the weapon of the witchking is made from the gnolls weap & the faceless ones mace. hope some1 will anim8 them soon. or @ least anim8 1 of them. will give him credits and mention him. Screen-Shots: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/191965-albums3590.html

Status
Not open for further replies.