• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Azusa

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An Azusa model, it is based on the anime k-on, about students in a band
Hope you like it...
Do not edit without my permission..
Pls. give credits if used in map
Pls. Comment

Update : Fixed the signature :p

Keywords:
k on, guitar, music
Contents

Azusa (Model)

Reviews
22:55, 2nd Jan 2013 -Grendel: it maybe yours but i don't find it fitting enough into warcraft.

M

22:55, 2nd Jan 2013
-Grendel: it maybe yours but i don't find it fitting enough into warcraft.

Level 8
if someone writes something like "this model is made by me". It is up to 99% a rip.
The skin includes a signature made by "Larchrono". You are not Larchrono. So this is a stolen resource!

Oh that.. its my nickname..

The animations are so cute! I hope you can make the other character as well :D

I will try

Last edited:
Level 49
i need more proof that you made this. simply saying that you are lachrono before is just not enough to convince me.
i won't approve this until you convince me that you ACTUALLY made this model.
if not, you'll get a neg-rep for claiming it as yours.

Level 13
So I did some research and found two persons who are called larchrono and both are involved in warcraft 3 modding.

Maybe they are the same person but I am not able to read asian letters.

The first person who made models is mentioned in a few forums.

link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4
link 5

Larchrono was also the one who made charly the unicorn for warcraft 3 for the hiveworkshoplink. The way how the version numbers are made is equally: charlieV10 and azusaV5.
Another name which is mentioned in connection with larchrono is KenshinUesugi. There is a Hive user with this name.

All these links do not realy prove that CheckeredFlag is not larchrono but it is weird, because the statement about this being his first model can't be true.

There is also a map maker called larchrono and this is his blog link. The last update was November 25, 2012 so it is pretty up-to-date.

@CheckeredFlag: If you and larchrono are the same person, I have to apologize but your laziness caused some trouble.

Last edited:
Level 8
So I did some research and found two persons who are called larchrono and both are involved in warcraft 3 modding.

Maybe they are the same person but I am not able to read asian letters.

The first person who made models is mentioned in a few forums.

link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4
link 5

Larchrono was also the one who made charly the unicorn for warcraft 3 for the hiveworkshoplink. The way how the version numbers are made is equally: charlieV10 and azusaV5.
Another name which is mentioned in connection with larchrono is KenshinUesugi. There is a Hive user with this name.

All these links do not realy prove that CheckeredFlag is not larchrono but it is weird, because the statement about this being his first model can't be true.

There is also a map maker called larchrono and this is his blog link. The last update was November 25, 2012 so it is pretty up-to-date.

@CheckeredFlag: If you and larchrono are the same person, I have to apologize but your laziness caused some trouble.

Well, i forgot to change the signature, but next time i will edit it. :)

i hardly believe that you are larchrono, all you do is saying so, but not only you express yourself very badly and you are being ambiguous:
- as the sites show, this isn't larchrono's first model
- you said "maybe its a coincidence". that doesn't even make sense.

and even if you were larchrono, this model is unacceptable.

it doesn't fit wc3 at all, the texture is completely plain, looks like a texture ripped from anime games.

if it is ripped, what is likely, this model breaks the rules of copyright and such.

Level 13
CheckeredFlag uses Sarcasm. It's not very effective...

Why do you use a quote where you don't relate to in your statement?
You are ignoring all facts mentioned before and form a sentence full of b****S***.

I think many new users do not understand the policy of hiveworkshop. This isn't a place like chaosrealm where you just upload stuff you found somewhere.

This place is about presenting your own creations which can be used by other users for their projects.

Additionally, the hiveworkshop is set to the blizzard style theme. That means Warcraft 3 resources should fit into the Warcraft 3 style. For example that is the reason many people using RT-style resources but no one is uploading them. It's the same with anime or cartoon styled resources. There are exceptions but only if they are usefull.

Now I sum up all points which are debatable about this model:
  • Is it a rip? Whitewolf8 seems to have the answer.
  • Is this model made by CheckeredFlag? No proof given
  • CheckedFlag sayed this is his first model. I found enough proof that this is a lie!
  • Is this model approvable? I personally have no problems with anime models if they are well made but it's not Warcraft. So this topic needs a fundamental clarification.

Last edited:
Level 28
and just need to be properly moderated as well - if its quality is approvable. I don't think so. the texture is plain and that goes terribly bad in wc3.

But got to admit that it still looks better than other anime related models here also the anims looks really nice. Though I don't support this to be approve since it is clearly a stolen model.