• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azeroth Wars Strategy 2.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
2.2B Fix all bug of 2.2A

It azeroth wars 2.2..........
Not panther awa it aws. It was formaly worked on by augur and darkganon_rper now it has been passed down to Numberzer0 and XX_noob i hope you injoy.

UPDATES
1 no bug form older version i think

2 Worgen event for oj

3 Forskan event for green which leads to undercity claming (also they have there own plauge effect)

4 plauge activate by reaching andorhal

5 Interment camp for pink to kill and get new units

6 forest troll work giving gray a shipyard and amani trolls

7 new terrain

8 plauge reworked

9 New tech tree for purple

10 runic portals for blue work as telleaporting zepplion in and out of the neither

11 minor tech tree addtion to blue

12 teal got new hero and terron spwan after maghtodin dies

this is all i can think of there maybe some minor things you will have to see for youself

Keywords:
Azeroth Wars, Strategy
Contents

Azeroth Wars Strategy 2.2B (Map)

Reviews
15:55, 28th May 2008 Rui: The 2.2B version. Please update to the 2.2C when it comes out. Approved! A fine (slightly imbalanced) map, yet fun to play and slightly addictive! My rating will be 4 (Recommended). EDIT: Going to submit the new version.

M

15:55, 28th May 2008
Rui: The 2.2B version. Please update to the 2.2C when it comes out.
Approved! A fine (slightly imbalanced) map, yet fun to play and slightly addictive! My rating will be 4 (Recommended).
EDIT:
Going to submit the new version.

Level 1
hmmm your map is cool but...there is 2 anoying things....1. the game laggs abit all the time. 2.What is this anoying Effect that make your units Worgen it maked almost all of my units to worgens...is it suppous to be like that? and i like the Hydra hero his cool and Khargath but there is somthing with yellow on northerend he gets attack by 3 mobs...you should do that control point a little more up but your map is cool