• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AxeMaster

Keywords:
Tauren hero bull
Contents

AxeMaster (Model)

AxeMaster (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid: 9/10 Outstanding animations; the texture file size downrates this model.

M

Wolverabid:
9/10
Outstanding animations; the texture file size downrates this model.

Level 5
U made this all by urself?, nice... only thing i dont like is the amount of "just brown" color, i tihnk if u maybe gave him a chain round his necK??... anyway nice... You truly make awsome stuff :D

Edit: oh and if that "attack walk spin" animation is as good as i think it is, its awsome :D... gonna DL it now :D :D :D :D

Level 5
realy awesome model. i would say that it is one of the best orc heros on this site, but skin is below pathetic :(.

i want to use this model in my map as a cairnes bloodhoofs son Bane. i wanted to make it lok like spiritwalker (blue tauren) but model doesnt work after reskining. i opened Axemaster.blp with wc3 image extractor II, saved to tga or jpg and edited it. then i converted it back to blp and it didnt fork anymore. infact creator did something wrong and somehow model file loses informacion how to skin character after you try to do something with Axemaster.blp (save it, convert it or anything like that).

could anyone help me with this.

p.s. i asked authors permision for that :)

Level 7
Holy sh-- 1k file size? The screenshot and list of anims makes me want to download... But I don't want to sacrifice that much space for one model... *sigh* It's a shame I won't see this in action over Bnet. +rep anyways

EDIT: Dang! forgot to +rep a few other people first.

Level 6
BTW it is 680 kb imported. WTF ? Anyway - 5/5 for the model.

P.S. Sry for the double post :D