• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AVP MOD looking for modelers/skinners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello,
I am currently Working on an Alien Versus Predator Mod and I am in desperate need of modelers/skinners. I would like to request for people to, if they can, make a Predator model (Different than the one on this site already) with multiple skins for different types of predators (IE Melee, Guns, etc). Also, I have been Using AlienAntFarm's Alien Drone model, and was able to modify it in the world editor to look like a runner, but I need someone to make a model/skin for both a Praetorian and a Queen.
(If i get enough support we may be able to implement the entire mod as a TC instead of a mini-mod, and include buildings, facehuggers, chestbursters, pred-aliens, and colonial marines 8) )
Thanks again for your support,
The Wood 8)
Contact Me at [email protected] if you wish to help, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.