• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attachment points and aura problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok, i dont know all the attachment points so i randomly write head, hand; left, or body... and i was wondering if someone could just give me a full list of all the attachments. Also i am making an aura... but it dosent apear on the units, i have area of effect at 99999 and all i added to the aura's target was non-hero but it wont show up on the units. (i only want the "non hero units to reseive the bounus)
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks 8)

Level 2
As for the attachment points, a great place to refrence to for that advanced stuff and mapping tutorials is

http://www.world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/attachments.php

That site is ganna take you to the page dealing with attachments, and the list of the attachments are

Attachment Point Names:
overhead (floats over the unit's head, but doesn't sway with)
head (sways with the unit's animation)
chest (also good for wings)
origin (usually at the base of a unit's feet)
hand
foot
weapon (for heroes)
sprite (for buildings)
medium (for buildings)
large (for buildings)

Attachment Point Modifiers:
left
right
mount (for mounted units)
rear (for quadrupeds)
first (for buildings)
second (for buildings)
third (for buildings)
fourth (for buildings)
fifth (for buildings)
sixth (for buildings)
rallypoint (for buildings

Thanks to world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net for the info and constant help :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.