• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Atlans.Lost Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Some screens from my current project Atlans, from first chapter Lost Souls.
Update! 06.01.10

Attachments

• LSR of scr.jpg
    LSR of scr.jpg
    829 KB · Views: 319
  • LSR of scr 2.jpg
    LSR of scr 2.jpg
    866.4 KB · Views: 248
  • LSR of scr 3.jpg
    LSR of scr 3.jpg
    868.1 KB · Views: 276
  • LS of scr 5.jpg
    LS of scr 5.jpg
    813.8 KB · Views: 194
  • LS of scr 4.jpg
    LS of scr 4.jpg
    855.5 KB · Views: 205
  • LS of scr 6.jpg
    LS of scr 6.jpg
    684 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Level 6
wow, amazing, the orange fall look is nice. I kinda think the short tree you used, for instance in the first picture on the right side, its tall skinny and bare and greener then the other trees, I don't think you need them, replace them with the other short green plants/trees you used. Its great tho.

Lol in picture 3, in the background, you can see one of those wavy trees, just a little random when i spotted.

Level 18
hmm the first one in my opinion is way better than the last one. the last one the fire doesnt fit the rocks you used, and personally it could use a lot more destruction than only fire. and this giant underground monster? why dont you make a face out of doodads out it and than the back where all the trees grow behind him?

Level 14
hmm the first one in my opinion is way better than the last one. the last one the fire doesnt fit the rocks you used, and personally it could use a lot more destruction than only fire. and this giant underground monster? why dont you make a face out of doodads out it and than the back where all the trees grow behind him?

It's not fire, its a very creative way of using the crystal model..
But in my opinion none of the last pic fits into the theme of your previous screens, i'd suggest using some different rocks and maybe even bailing on the crystal idea. But i do love the creativity behind that screenshot, along with all the other ones! Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.