• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ashenwale Template

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ashenvale Forest Template. If you use this as a Cinematic ( only thing possible due to size) plz give credit. If you have any tips for improvements, i gladly accept them.

Keywords:
Template, Ashenvale
Contents

Ashenwale Template (Map)

Reviews
19:53, 29th Dec 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Quality is too low.

M

19:53, 29th Dec 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Quality is too low.

Level 6
Yes, but isn't the whole meaning of a template map that everyone can use it as they want? if you'd like, you could even copy the terrain and put into a bigger map.:slp: Even though, i must admit that i created the map while bored, wich is not clever...

Level 6
But you should make the perfect model of a terrain, that any a user won`t have to change much.

There are many rocks, which are spamming, because they don`t even look good.

what would you like me to do? invent something that is even more popular than angel arena or vampirism? when i get time, i'll continue on another of my maps, and that will not be as small as this one. But you're right about the plain terrain.

Level 18
Yeah, you have choosen a small map size, what limits possibilities (diffrent areas, etc.)

But I think you should plan the terrain. So far there are many randomly place doodad and animals. Make maybe an altar in the middle.

Level 18
Yeah. Make it so, and I believe it will be better and more useful, cause it will be easy to import to another map and can be put to bigger maps as a certain region, not as whole map.

EDIT: Ahh, and fix author`s name (Created by Unknown)

Level 6
I shall do. anyway, i imported the terrai to another map, forgetting that they where not same tilset. But i must say, if i only adjust the terrain, and then make a new map with same size, it could make a nice ruined city :)

EDIT: Do you know how Blizzard got units to move on boundary in the campaign?