• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ashbringer

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Ashbringer

Contents

Ashbringer (Icon)

Reviews
The Panda
Hard to figure out whats going on but its nice!
Level 10
Truly, people. I respect your efforts and enthusiasm, but sometimes art of many buttons hardly tell the main idea of their creator(s).
I have no idea what this button is about, despite it has a title. What is that golden glowing circle? Is that a red bow tie? What is that gray thing?
The artwork is very skillful yet no clear story from it.

No offense!

Level 5
Truly, people. I respect your efforts and enthusiasm, but sometimes art of many buttons hardly tell the main idea of their creator(s).
I have no idea what this button is about, despite it has a title. What is that golden glowing circle? Is that a red bow tie? What is that gray thing?
The artwork is very skillful yet no clear story from it.

No offense!
I agree that the angle isn't ideal for those unfamiliar, but The Ashbringer is one of the most well known weapons in Warcraft, so it's not unreasonable to expect some level of familiarity. Anyone who's ever heard about it would instantly recognize it from this icon.