• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArmoredWolf

I was bored one day, so i creaed something like armored dire wolf. It might be also beast of gevuodan. Or Worgen mount or worgen pet or what ever. Use it well. Enjoy and see you soon. Credit to me

And here it is. New version. Re-edited. Enjoy.

Updated - Totally new version made by request - redone of the mesh from Vrykul wolf rider, added TC and ingame portrait to decrease filesize. Enjoy and give feedback about new versions.

- Brown and Black wolf.

Awesome icons, dont you think ?

Shin'do Sin'dorei300! (Give cedits to him if you use those mighty icons!)

See ya

Keywords:
Worgen, Cataclysm, Gevuodan, Beast, Dire, Wolf, Dire Wolf, Monster, Darkness, Pet, Hunter, Vrykul, Hound, Northrend, Nordic, Gamr, Fenrir
Contents

ArmoredWolf (Model)

ArmoredWolf (Model)

Reviews
23:33, 6th Jun 2010 General Frank: Right now it possess to small edits. Please add more edits to the model so I can approve the execution of this wonderful idea. 17th June 2010: General Frank: changes are sufficient enough to be approved...