• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArcTrooper

Keywords:
science fiction, clone, trooper
Contents

ArcTrooper (Model)

Level 6
Another fantastic model. However, I believe you need to borrow animations from other models than the marine, it doesnt look right. I believe Black_Stan would allow a little borrowing.

Still, your eye for detail and quality impresses me. :)

Level 16
Olof, as usually great model. Hey you still doing the project, I wasnt really going on the site much, and when I did it wasnt there anymore. Also, You still going to make other clones/storm troopers? :D

Also Cyberatog, It could be used as a Commander, because in Battlefront II, they had the commander close to this, but with a Machine Gun.

Olof, as usually great model. Hey you still doing the project, I wasnt really going on the site much, and when I did it wasnt there anymore. Also, You still going to make other clones/storm troopers?

Also Cyberatog, It could be used as a Commander, because in Battlefront II, they had the commander close to this, but with a Machine Gun.
The project SWTJ is now offially dead, I've spoken to Torch yesterday, and we are giving up on the project, it was going nowhere. And this was not made for SWTJ in the first place
Plans I have for more troopers are: Storm troopers and Snow troopers

This is NOT a clone commander, it's an ARC trooper, but I also made an ARC trooper commander, see my previous post for the link.

Level 2
Very nice looking model.8)5/5 Do you think you can make star wars spaceship models like Millenium Falcon..?