• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arch Angel - Elenai.

Warden-Archangel.
Holy warrior of light and valor. Made out of need for Project and general usefullness/IMO)

Please give Credits if you use it. Don't distribute and don't modify it in any way without my permission. Thanks.

Keywords:
Angel, Arch-Angel, Arch, Holy, Light
Contents

Arch Angel - Elenai. (Model)

Arch Angel - Elenai. (Model)

Reviews
[APPROVED] This model is a wonderful addition to the Hive's database. The detail on this is astonishing, good job. Works ingame. --donut3.5--
Level 1
really nice model but how about some icons for all of your amazing models?

just an idea but would be great

Level 3
yo general frank im not a pro or nething but if u remade this with no wings, a gangsta helmet some good anims it would look awesome and it would be widely used i wan't to use this model but can't because i don't use angels i don't like em ^^ it's amazing but make another version of it like what i said and it would be used alot

Level 2
Very nice ^.^ more people need to put the time into making icons in my opinion but i love the model i was already using another angel model maybe this will be there general.

Level 3
It's uber cool. but, i rate it 4/5. Why because:

Attack animations different from stand animations.

But, anyway cool model! It just made my day!

Level 7
It is probably the best Angel model on the forum! We need an icon for that model, that would be perfect then!

It is probably the best Angel model on the forum! We need an icon for that model, that would be perfect then!
There is. CRAZYRUSSIAN did one 11 years ago.

Level 7
There is. CRAZYRUSSIAN did one 11 years ago.

Oh my! How come I havent noticed that? I was searching for one and it's perfect, thank you!!