• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arc Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello Hivers, this is really kinda bad for me, guys i really need this spell and i cant find anyways to do it but the biggest problem is that i need it in GUI

this is a thread that i opened long time ago and it didnot help me to achieve my goal of finding a solution to solve this thing
phoenix Dive ability

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-editor-help-zone-98/pheonix-abilities-217880/

and the idea is that this thread is a unique one , even when i search on google it gets me back here and there is no answer, so i think that it would be pretty useful not just for me.

please help me

Level 19
dude the problem lays in that i really suck in math, as much as i know i've always been just happy to pass math courses not asking for more than passing xD

thats why am asking for help, i would try to trigger anything that does not have a kind of complex math in it xD

than this isnt what you should be doing. you shouldnt be a teacher if you hate children :)

this has alot (cough) of complex math in it

Level 5
than this isnt what you should be doing. you shouldnt be a teacher if you hate children :)

this has alot (cough) of complex math in it

agree with you but that does not mean that you cant have the passion to recreate something or learn something, you know its hard but i would really try to learn it xD.

i just want the spell to work coz for as much as i have been trying i only get ugly half way outcomes,

c=caster
T= target point
* = empty place

what i get is some thing like this

****************** -
****************-
*************-
***********-
*********-
*******c_________________t

hehehehehehe and i really suck

Status