• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arakkoa Sage

Cavman made this exceptional model awhile back and he never ended up submitting it. So here it is. It was for a project of mine that was cancelled along time ago. Cavman made the model and I revised the texture appropriately.

DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THIS ANYWHERE OR USE WITHOUT CREDIT.

Also, I have tested this model in-game and have proof that it functions appropriately. Here's a screenshot.

ArakkoaTesting.jpg

Keywords:
Arakkoa, Sage, Birdman, Bird.
Contents

Arakkoa Sage (Model)

Arakkoa Sage (Model)

Reviews
21:30, 31st Mar 2009 Dan van Ohllus: Please give all the three Arakkoa models a more fitting deathsound. Demoness' deathsound doesn't fit at all for these models. EDIT: Changes made, approved. Looks very nice and very useful.

M

21:30, 31st Mar 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
Please give all the three Arakkoa models a more fitting deathsound. Demoness' deathsound doesn't fit at all for these models.

EDIT: Changes made, approved.
Looks very nice and very useful.

Level 4
Great, marvelous, in the editor it does not appear properly, nor does it ingame, I've imported the texture correctly, it just appears as a small piece of red floating stuff, the other two models work perfectly and I really like them, shame about the projects cancellation.

Last edited:
Great, marvelous, in the editor it does not appear properly, nor does it ingame, I've imported the texture correctly, it just appears as a small piece of red floating stuff, the other two models work perfectl and I really like them, shame about the projects cancellation.

You're right. I'll ask Cavman about it.

Edit: It would be equally appreciated if someone else could do it.