• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AoS:The Ancient Wars V1.24e

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Presented by Uzumaki.Minato.....

Credits:
-huntere15-Storylines and improvements
-kola-Icons
-General Frank-Models
-NFwar-Icons
-kitabake-Models

The Legend Wars.....
Along the borders of Lordaron, The Sentinels have agreed to help protect the lands from the hoard in return for payment. What they expected was beyond their expectationts , it was only a group of dumb orcs which still blabbering about some stupid demon coming out.
instead a large army of undead and corrupted Sentinels came. The Sentinels immediately requested reinforcements because all they had with them were wizards with spells to mess with the orcs
Scouts reported that the large army came from felwood and were part of the group of beings that were corrupted. The undead however seemed to have been summoned by some unknown entity
perhaps there is a greater force behind all of this...

In combat ,the High General Swordsmen came across some sort of dark being ,it's corrupting sentinels and summoning the undead, the Swordsman fought it and he came back nearly dead, thankfully the Lightbringer could save him and gave him extra strength so he could fight again, . Then he reported to the
Lightbringer, the Light bringer recognized him as the Ancient Evil, the source of all evil in the hearts of people, ranging from little lies
to massacres. He was defeated into a dark slumber many years ago and was sealed into a vault magically about 2 miles underground.
It is not known how it has escaped... and rumor said that the Adopted Venomous Entity of the Scourge did it..

Gameplay

-Player 1 should choose, what's the mode he wants(-om/ap(-apom/-omap)
-Pick your hero!
-Go to the circle if its -ap if you want to look other team's heroes
-Some heroes are weak against others, but some are stronger against others
-Buy tomes/items/recipes(find it!) and level up to defeat others!
-UPGRADE your team's unit, and your hero on the research center!!
-Help the Lodaeron and Night Elves / The corrupted and the Scourge defeat their enemies!

Changelogs

V1.24e
Added a shop where you can see the Recipes!!
(There are more , but there's not enough space, so sorry and, you can try more like Broad Sword + Battery Cell/Material![box]
V1.24d
Fixed the crashing, added a Combo system(untested though) fixed the ultimate of the Benshin thingy.[box]
v1.24c

Fixed some bugs, changed the ultimate of the Benshin
v1.24b

Fixed the Channel ability's disable ability
V1.24

New Hero

Name:Blade
Proper Name:Taj'ham Bhang'et
Status based:Strength
Strength 22
Agility 17
Intelligence 12

Abilities:
-Taunting Roar
-Burning Slash
-Internal Strike
-Powerful Slam
V1.23c
Can't select the hero fixes!!!(Forgot the"select unit" ability) sry for that!
-Added the last sentence system!
V1.23b
Can't select the hero fixes!!!(forgot to put da hero!) sry for that!
V1.23
New hero! Benshin the Phantom Swordsman
-Phase Slash
-Phantom Image
-Wind Walk
-Agility Booster

P.Slash-Confuses the enemy and sneaks to the enemy to strike
P.Image-Creates clones to confuse the enemy
W.Walk-Renders your self invisible to run away or to deal a backstab damage
A.Booster-Increases your agility , effects your clones.!

(i'll be updating these skills!)
(Hero concept by Godspell511 and Uzumaki.Minato,Name by Godspell.)
V1.22b
Some people says the EXP boost is too much,So i replaced it with a lower one.
Added 2 more upgrade
Some improvements on the player's name(when he/she selects a hero , his/her will change automatically
V1.22
Added more exp when killing (suggested by a tester)
Multiboard improved (the numbers when The game starts)
UI tile deleted
Loading screen removed
V1.21b
-Reworked the Multiboard (the triggers improved)
V1.21
-Reworked the Multiboard
-Fixed the Death Knight's Icon (>.<!)
-clear command smoothed
V1.20
Changed Loading screen to PNG type and the preview image is changed also.
Added a multiboard
added a -clear command to clear the chat messages for the triggering player!
Enjoy killing and bragging ^^
V1.19
Global Distribution is now off.
Added 3 new upgrades
-Hero's Health-1-5
-Hero's Damage-1-5
-Hero's Mana-1-5
V1.18b

Reworked the Escape Breaker(thanks to Tische3)
V1.18
New hero!"Chaos Warlord"!

Abilities:
Brute Strike
Description:Strikes with your brute strength dealing 100/175/275/325 damage
Maul
Description:Every Attack has a chance to do a stun effect to the target you're attacking.
Storm Bolt
Description:Throws a magical hammer that will crush the enemy and stuns it for 2/2.5/3/4 seconds
Raging Blows
Description:Attacks Ragingly from slow to fast speed for 10/18/35 strikes

V1.17
Fixed the unpaused Dragon Knight
-Removed the skills from wizards.
V1.16c
Fixed Spawning issues
(NOTE:Some of the units may think that guarding the base is important, so don't freak out when a unit goes back by him/herself.
V1.16b
Fixed jasscodes
V1.16
New hero!"Dragon Knight",!
->>Backwind Stab(moves to a target and deals a back stab damage)
->>Dragon's Breath(Blasts a cluster of fire to a targeted area)
->>Critical Swipe(Has a 10/15/20/25 chance to do critical attacks)
->>Powerful Blow(Strikes and knocks the enemy back upon the impact)
V1.15b
New hero!"Demonic Entity"
->>Manipulation
->>Escape Breaker
->>Demonic Soul
->>Dark Energy
Some Improvements
V1.15
Added visual effects by huntere15
Events by huntere15
Blood Rupture fixes by uzumaki.minato
Crimson Rush Fixes by huntere15
1 event added by uzumaki.minato
V1.14b
Removed all of the movement and camera system due to the gameplay.
New Hero

Added a new hero,"Dark Knight"
->>Curse Slash
->>Blood bath
->>Leeching Slash
->>Blood Rupture
Abilities

Curse Slash,
uses your blood to damage your self and your enemies and curses the target dealing extra damage to the target.

Blood bath
Gives you life steal power

Leeching Slash
uses your sword to leech the target's blood and converts it to your own type of blood to increase your health

Blood rupture
Causes the enemy to bleed if it does anything
V1.14

LordLyra's system has been removed,
Added a keyboard system by Champmillionaire
Fixed some of the cam issues

V1.13b Updates
-Camera System by LordLyra
Items

Reworked Fire Sword
Reworked Frostguard
Reworked BloodSword

Items
V1.13 changes
(In the Orb Trader unit(Its a seller))
-Protector's Orb
-Lightning Orb
-Fire Orb
-Ice Orb

(In the Orb Trader unit(Its a seller))
-Adapt Sword (Use it with another elemental orb) 15 Damage
-Counter Sword(Protector's Orb+Adapt Sword) 15 damage+500 Counter Damage when dying
-Blood Sword (Protector's Orb+Counter Sword) 30 damage+750 Counter damage when
dying
-Fire Sword (Fire orb+Adapt Sword) Increases damage by 50%
-Frostguard (Ice orb+adapt sword)Increases Defense
-Thunderfang(Lightning orb+Adapt Sword)Gives a Lightning shield that will penetrate every attack by using the mana when attacked.

Information

Special Features
+Epic Events
+Custom Spells
+Low sized music
+Players can upgrade their alliance's units in the Unit Upgrade center at their base
+Powerful items and recipes

Lacks:
-Events
-Quests(Working on it!)
-Items, me and huntere15 must still make more of em.
-Still fixing some bugs(I usually found bugs when i created new heroes)
-Typos?(idk)

Trailer

sbreath.png

Terrain screenshot
scr.png

For those whose viewing this thread/map please do download, comment and review this map, what lacks, does it have an imbalanced heroes!

Keywords:
fun aos aso sao osa final ancient wars epic
Contents

AoS:The Ancient Wars V1.24e (Map)

Reviews
15:28, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
*Well I see that game interface isn't changed a bit (Low Upkeep)
*Then I see that there is no Quest Log = No game play description, credits, change log, commands etc etc
*Hero abilities have poor icons = Bad colors, icon models + art (style or whatever) is different
*Terrain look poor + minimap show rest of map so it seams poor all around

Well that why I sad that above!
I will try tomorrow now is 4:08 Am here -.- so I need some sleep ^^

Level 4
No he meant like what do you do in this game? (Thats your cue to update the description and add it)

edit so i don't dble post: omg i told you to send me 1.14 before you uploaded it so I could add effects.

Last edited:
Level 7
No he meant like what do you do in this game? (Thats your cue to update the description and add it)

lol hee meant to put description in the map itself not only in this thread..
like ingame description,.model,icon etc all credits should be in it, and updates and game info..

Level 8
I looked at the screen shots and +600 damage? Really? I think I'll stick to DotA until you balance a bit more.

-Tips

Lower the stats/damage of items.
Balance the abilities to do less damage. (Based on seeing +600 damage)
Maybe try a new concept not the, Sentinel vs Scourge thing in a good chunk of AoS's

Level 8
Yes you can do 600+ damage with a CRITICAL, he was doing just +600 damage ontop of what his normal damage is.

Mortred (Phantom Assassin) the one who can do over 1k damage crits, is all based on farming/items. That hero just got it from an ability from just leveling.

Imagine stacking a life steal on that, a critical strike item, and some attack speed. Would be doing at LEAST +700-800 damage with his ability and items. Making him virtually unstoppable unless the other team has amazing burst damage.

Level 8
Not sure exactly what you were saying in that statement, but I play a lot of DotA myself. Why YES it is possible to get items that will make you do a good amount of damage, but it WILL take a while to get that. That is ALSO if he doesn't get killed multiple times, assists in ganks, gets kills.

While this hero just had to sit and level up which would give him +600 damage.

Anyways, I'll try out the map when I get a chance. Kobas I know a good amount about DotA you can't stump me =)

Edit: As to your statement, IF you hadn't noticed he had 1800 HP which is about 4 hits from him (Without items) get a Buriza type weapon (Critical + damage item) a Bfury (For farming creeps/clearing heroes) and a MoM or HotD (Satanic when the money is available) and good luck killing him.

Well in Dota you can also have +600 damage (well max can go even over 1000 without critical)

You know just as I know getting 1 DR is very hard, it takes a while to farm and if you rush it you lose it immediately, getting 6 DR's in one ACTUAL DotA game would be impossible. Therefore your argument is false =)

Lol your video don't have end :D
Well maybe you shouldn't die 2 much :D

Ok I watched half video and saw this:
You didn't show us items
You didn't place mouse pointer on abilities so we can read what they do
Map size cut part of terrain (left corridor)
Terrain looks little empty, maybe you can add more tiles and flowers or shrubs...

But that lightning effect was good, special effect also, spells look ok, models are nice!

Just keep making new unique stuff! :thumbs_up:

Level 7
Well... Good words are from everyone else... I don't like repeating them...
Thing you makes me like the most is the game interface and effects. It looks totally nice and it's the best thing in this map I guess.
Well... I don't like many thing in this map as well...:
- Hero's death message is on. I don't like it. Use something different. (Like DotA I suggest)
- "No Upkeep"... At least change that
- No multiboard (??!!)
- Global Distribution!!!!!
Well, I didn't mean that this one is a bad map; indeed, it's a nice job. Improve something and it will be an excellent map soon.

Level 9
Not sure exactly what you were saying in that statement, but I play a lot of DotA myself. Why YES it is possible to get items that will make you do a good amount of damage, but it WILL take a while to get that. That is ALSO if he doesn't get killed multiple times, assists in ganks, gets kills.

While this hero just had to sit and level up which would give him +600 damage.

Anyways, I'll try out the map when I get a chance. Kobas I know a good amount about DotA you can't stump me =)

Edit: As to your statement, IF you hadn't noticed he had 1800 HP which is about 4 hits from him (Without items) get a Buriza type weapon (Critical + damage item) a Bfury (For farming creeps/clearing heroes) and a MoM or HotD (Satanic when the money is available) and good luck killing him.

You know just as I know getting 1 DR is very hard, it takes a while to farm and if you rush it you lose it immediately, getting 6 DR's in one ACTUAL DotA game would be impossible. Therefore your argument is false =)

lmao no dota talk pls. in my opinion dota is a game which kills game but we cant live without it. imagine without dota. warcraft would have been dead 5 years ago. but with it, custom games spring up everywhere. however, it kills all custom games as nobody plays it but only dota.

optimize this map, it is too big. many people will quit when they see they need to queue up to dl this map. i suggest you change the file format of the loading screen to JPG as it is smaller in size and little quality change.

do a quick glance at your import manager in world editor, you might have imported something and forget to delete it. sometimes, it is not necessary to add in high quality models (u have many) as it wont matter anyway unless you are doing a cinematic.

Do remember to run any map you have in vex's optimizer as it is the best optimizer for wc3. it reduces up to 15~20% of your map size. cheers.

gameplay was AWSUMZ. custom UI tile was a bit disturbing tho, it reminds me of naga's tileset which sucked. heroes have really good custom skills, but i suggest lesser of these as fireworks appear everytime when 3v3 in a single lane happens.

Level 17
lmao no dota talk pls. in my opinion dota is a game which kills game but we cant live without it. imagine without dota. warcraft would have been dead 5 years ago. but with it, custom games spring up everywhere. however, it kills all custom games as nobody plays it but only dota.

optimize this map, it is too big. many people will quit when they see they need to queue up to dl this map. i suggest you change the file format of the loading screen to JPG as it is smaller in size and little quality change.

do a quick glance at your import manager in world editor, you might have imported something and forget to delete it. sometimes, it is not necessary to add in high quality models (u have many) as it wont matter anyway unless you are doing a cinematic.

Do remember to run any map you have in vex's optimizer as it is the best optimizer for wc3. it reduces up to 15~20% of your map size. cheers.

gameplay was AWSUMZ. custom UI tile was a bit disturbing tho, it reminds me of naga's tileset which sucked. heroes have really good custom skills, but i suggest lesser of these as fireworks appear everytime when 3v3 in a single lane happens.

JPEG is pretty big still..and quality changes alot since JPEG loses alot of pixels.
The best size, imo, is PNG.

Custom UI is main problem it takes from 1.5 to 3.0 MB (normal ones)
Then come Loading Screen from 250 to 500 KB (I use this type) and from 1.5 to 2.5 MB (with 4 tga files)
And for the end come high res models with textures that use from 400 to 800 KB

One more thing try not to use models above 250 KB there is no need for that you can find very nice below 200 KB or even less!

Icons and all else are below 20 KB so they aren't problem!

If you want to optimize map you must know that it can create minor bugs!
example:
In my first Rise of Heroes 1.0 -> 1.5 I used trigger action display to all with nothing written (only one space) to create space on screen! All was perfect...
I used tool to make map smaller I got _ written instead empty space!

My advice is to try to use low resolution models, nice loading screen (blp format)
and avoid custom UI (at least wait to map become famous so people know that they can download it here instead of waiting ingame when someone create)

For new maps all above 3 MB is bad if you ask me (this don't include ORPG, Cinematic and Campaign maps)

Level 18
Alright I'll go replace some big filesize imports with smaller ones

edit: also 1.15b is kinda screwed up because he messed up some triggers

1.15b isn't screwed up, i didn't mess it up, i optimized it in the events, the triggers, so it will came together, at it will pop out at the same time!!!

gonna work into a new hero please wait ^^

V1.16 Uploaded, check it out!
V1.17 uploaded , check it man!

V1.18 uploading and it's going to be released!!

Last edited:
Level 6
These are the things you should focus on from now on.

-Make a Multi Board
-Make sure you have no leak in your triggers
-Improve your Creep respawn system, it lacks, I could stay at one spot with my dark knight
and solo them one by one as they were respawning one by one.
-Greatly improve terrain, I have no screenshots but here are some things I saw
--The south-east waterfall as waterfall coming from grass
--Way too much sacrificial pits in random placement with purpose, why are they there?
--Add some doodad, play with them, try to learn what you can do with them.
-I saw some glitch when playing with the death knight, I saw that green square of death
Just make sure you have some DISBTN to your BTN icons.

Other than that, I haven't played enough to make a complete review, good luck improving
your skills.

EDIT: I almost forgot to say, this is one bad thing about B.net, you can't really play games
that are over 5mb to load only because ppl want to PLAY, not to WAIT for others to dl a
game they aren't even really sure to like. That's my 2 cents, I'd rather have those Wc3
models than everything you added.

Level 18
-Make sure you have no leak in your triggers
I'll check the leaks again, but 90% of it is not leaking, if it leaks it would not even reach the maximum limit
Make a Multi Board
Err, make a multiboard for what? heroes? killing score?0.0?

Improve your Creep respawn system, it lacks, I could stay at one spot with my dark knight
and solo them one by one as they were respawning one by one.
i don't get it, every hero could do that, when they are strong. even other games could do that, that means the enemy player didn't upgrade the damage,defense, buy priests and knights
--The south-east waterfall as waterfall coming from grass
Err.. it's from rocks.
Way too much sacrificial pits in random placement with purpose, why are they there?
No, it has the same count as the farms in the other team
--Add some doodad, play with them, try to learn what you can do with them.
OoOh i did play with those!
-I saw some glitch when playing with the death knight, I saw that green square of death
Just make sure you have some DISBTN to your BTN icons.
really? i'll check again in v1.19

thank you for reviewing ^^ +Rep to you.

i'm gonna make a new hero in V1.19

Level 6
Yes indeed to check the scores, one thing you have to know about ppl on the
internet is that they really want to brag about something, being the best hero
smasher of the game is something ppl like to epeen about, make sure to have
one. Even if it's Kills and Deaths, as long as ppl see it.

i don't get it, every hero could do that, when they are strong. even other games could do that, that means the enemy player didn't upgrade the damage,defense, buy priests and knights
I mean, the trigger is probably set that way.
Event - an unit dies
Condition - unit is an hostile
Action - Wait X seconds
create 1 [triggering unit] at postition of [triggering unit]

If that is, then make sure the whole group spawns at the same time, otherwise
I'm more likely to stay at that spot and just non-stop kill those mobs and when
I'm done with them, I move to another spot until I have the ultimate weaps
and I can kill quickly everything in my sight. Don't you want your map to take
a special curve? Make sure you don't NEED to farm with those, make them
hard or something or maybe make them not give gold. I don't know, those are
my personal feelings, I mostly leave a game that is called "Arena" and we end
up killing creeps to "level up" instead of players.

Err.. it's from rocks.
Well, the terrain has a glitch because I saw rocks indeed, but the grass is green
around them, and I don't see much water where the waterfalls start.

There is a LOT of undead buildings that could be mixed together to form a
better looking base other than having 12 sacrificial pit. Make a RP game where
buildings stacks and check them out, put a Boneyard and build any other
undead building on it, you'll see that the possibilities are big. Even a Boneyard
+ Sacrificial pit looks cool when they both are "working"

Play more, you can do a lot more than what I saw. I don't ask you to do
incredible things, but just improving your rock placing for exemple could be
something that would help you. Just a hint like this, try this.
Select a Doodad and hold down CTRL and press Page Up and Page Down.

Level 18
Yes indeed to check the scores, one thing you have to know about ppl on the
internet is that they really want to brag about something, being the best hero
smasher of the game is something ppl like to epeen about, make sure to have
one. Even if it's Kills and Deaths, as long as ppl see it.

I mean, the trigger is probably set that way.
Event - an unit dies
Condition - unit is an hostile
Action - Wait X seconds
create 1 [triggering unit] at postition of [triggering unit]

If that is, then make sure the whole group spawns at the same time, otherwise
I'm more likely to stay at that spot and just non-stop kill those mobs and when
I'm done with them, I move to another spot until I have the ultimate weaps
and I can kill quickly everything in my sight. Don't you want your map to take
a special curve? Make sure you don't NEED to farm with those, make them
hard or something or maybe make them not give gold. I don't know, those are
my personal feelings, I mostly leave a game that is called "Arena" and we end
up killing creeps to "level up" instead of players.

Well, the terrain has a glitch because I saw rocks indeed, but the grass is green
around them, and I don't see much water where the waterfalls start.

There is a LOT of undead buildings that could be mixed together to form a
better looking base other than having 12 sacrificial pit. Make a RP game where
buildings stacks and check them out, put a Boneyard and build any other
undead building on it, you'll see that the possibilities are big. Even a Boneyard
+ Sacrificial pit looks cool when they both are "working"

Play more, you can do a lot more than what I saw. I don't ask you to do
incredible things, but just improving your rock placing for exemple could be
something that would help you. Just a hint like this, try this.
Select a Doodad and hold down CTRL and press Page Up and Page Down.

I'll try to be make doodad addings fun then(lol)
okay, when V1.20 is released i'll try to add a multiboard(confused, never made a multi board before)
terrain are fixed,

• Event
    • A Unit dies
    • Condition
      • (Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to Neutral Hostile
    • Action
      • Wait X seconds
      • create 1 (Unit of type(Dying Unit)) at postition of (Dying Unit))
Then i should make tons of region?

is there a way on how to revive it together (pm me please)

Another DOta Like !!

well, actually this is not DotA like, DotA can't upgrade it's troops manually, and their max level is 25, DotA doesn't have any events though

Last edited:
Level 9
I'll check the leaks again, but 90% of it is not leaking, if it leaks it would not even reach the maximum limit

if 90% leaks, then 90% of 1000 would be 100 which is ALOT. seriously, there shouldnt be more than 95% of leaks in a game because it will slowly cripple the game with lagggg.

what a dumb question to ask.

some people wont even bother upgrading their creeps and some dont even realise they could do so. Instead, you should make creeps upgrade themselves every 5~10mins to prevent lane soloing which is stupid.

Err.. it's from rocks.

checked it out, theres only a single pool of water.

thats worse. You shouldnt have spammed farms and sacrifical pits because overusing any buildings sucks. You can practically stack any glowing object with a non-glowing one and they will look nice.

really? i'll check again in v1.19

i didnt get the error from playing with death knight too.

now i am starting to see more mistakes in the game.

Another DOta Like !!

4.00 :thumbs_up:

Another DOtard Like !!

Level 18
i'm developing the multiboard with falzezo ^^ i have my wcIII installed but i deleted my map, gonna need to redownload it ^^

i'm telling you that only 1-10% of it leaks (i don't know bout this) but i'll RE CHECK in v1.20! ^^but i need to fix my com first

My com is fixed, now i just need to do somethings... ehehe v1.20 is like a wow when you see it!

Last edited:
Level 6
  • Starting Gold
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Add 1500 to Player 1 (Red) Current gold
      • Player - Add 450 to Player 1 (Red) Current lumber
      • Player - Add 450 to Player 2 (Blue) Current lumber
      • Player - Add 450 to Player 3 (Teal) Current lumber
      • Player - Add 450 to Player 4 (Purple) Current lumber
      • Player - Add 450 to Player 5 (Yellow) Current lumber
      • Player - Add 450 to Player 6 (Orange) Current lumber
      • Player - Add 450 to Player 7 (Green) Current lumber
      • Player - Add 450 to Player 8 (Pink) Current lumber
      • Player - Add 450 to Player 9 (Gray) Current lumber
      • Player - Add 450 to Player 10 (Light Blue) Current lumber
      • Player - Add 1500 to Player 2 (Blue) Current gold
      • Player - Add 1500 to Player 3 (Teal) Current gold
      • Player - Add 1500 to Player 4 (Purple) Current gold
      • Player - Add 1500 to Player 5 (Yellow) Current gold
      • Player - Add 1500 to Player 6 (Orange) Current gold
      • Player - Add 1500 to Player 7 (Green) Current gold
      • Player - Add 1500 to Player 8 (Pink) Current gold
      • Player - Add 1500 to Player 9 (Gray) Current gold
      • Player - Add 1500 to Player 10 (Light Blue) Current gold
That is your trigger

• Starting Gold
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempPlayerGroup = (All players matching (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in TempPlayerGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Add 1500 to (Picked player) Current gold
          • Player - Add 450 to (Picked player) Current lumber
      • Custom script: call DestroyForce(udg_TempPlayerGroup)
That is a way of making it leakless and faster to edit, if you think 1500 is too much at
some points you don't need to edit 5 lines, only one. [you could use that
for your income at every 3 seconds also]

TechResearch folder in your triggers is FULL of Leak, all of them.
BG Theme leaks, you need to destroy that sound.

Those are the things I saw quickly. Good luck with this map, you still have a
lot of work to do on it.