• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

AOS Seeking Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Salutations to one and all.

This is a simple plea for help from people somewhat more talented than myself.

I'm a self taught trigger maker and map editor. I'm also a member of the leadership of Clan RAGE (Originally a TOB clan on US West) I'm currently in the midst of the construction of a new AOS. It's being designed primarily for Inhouse Clan Rage play, however eventually we do plan for a public release. It is most definately designed arround function, balance, and playability. I've been working on the map solo for allmost a year and a half now, and am approaching a beta worthy stage. I've used many of the open for download skins and one or two of the open for download JASS enhanced spells avalable on this and other sites. (All credits have been given where appropriate) What I'm looking for is someone to assist me with the final stages of the creation of the map.

What I need:
Someone who's both relyable and active.
Someone who's exceedingly good with terrain (VERY IMPORTANT)
Someone who could import a jass enhanced spell without having to have their hand held. (Not write one, just import it)

The terrain bit is the most important part. I can do all the trigger work myself if needs be, but I can't seem to make terrain for the life of me. My map's terrain is in desperate need of a face lift. (The fun factor still exsists, I just need something a bit better than I've got)

If your intrested you may reply here in this post, or send me a private message on the US West realm of Battle net. My name is RaGe-At-Random and I can be often found in channel Clan Rage

Level 8
why not try telling us about the aos like whats it about? the heroes, how will we be playing it? and what unique gameplay is there?

Level 1
In a word? Nothing.

Theres not a single system in the map that makes my map too terribly diffrent from other AOS style maps. I'm doing this to create a fun game for my Clan to play inhouse that's balanced (Unlike the two current popular AOS style maps DOTA and TOB) The public release is more of an afterthought. Mostly I'm extending the invitation because A) I suck at making terrain and B) I'm about to be out of a project(It's allmost done), and having friends in the map making community is a good way to find new stuff to work on ;)

Far as the heros go: I've tried to make the heros as intresting and unique as possible. Some of my spells are simple graphic tricks just using the world editor, others are moderately complex triggers. A very select few (3 spells at last count) are JASS triggered downloads from this site.

Much of the Insperation for the map, and the heros, were taken from the Iron Kingdoms AD&D Campaign setting. (The map is called Iron Kingdoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.