• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

AoS Proj (alot of help needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hello, I am trying to make an AoS map with anime characters, you choose your hero and battle it out. (thats the main idea)

The terrain i got so far is around 80% (but iam still new at making terrain) done , and i have some pretty good models i think.:hohum: (like ichigo, zaraki, yoh, sephiroth, cloud, and some models for spells :thumbs_up:)

my friend is actually helpin me out, but hes really busy now days so i need more people to help if they can :smile:

People i need, who hopfully will help, are :
a Modeler
Definitly a Triggerer guy
A terrain guru (someone who can make my terrain even better and gimme a few pointers XD)
and an Anime guy (person who know alot about anime :grin:)
it would be nice if there was someone who could make a website (i already have a design layout ^^ but the site not as important as the other thangs above owkwokwo XD)

I'd be really great if anyone could lend me a hand, and i wanna make this game more fun and enjoyable so write down any ideas you got that could spice this map up!:wink:

Last edited:
Level 4
okay2

StasMan : for sure i need people to do the triggers :grin:,
but the models i got for the heroes and some spells, and the reason i asked for a modeler is to fill in the gaps of the models i don have (like say for a example, a model of a fireball or a rasengan, this is just an example) and for the terrain iam actually almost done with it, but i just wanted to see if anyone had some time off, so they could maybe gimme pointers on how to improve the terrain, thats it. :cute:

Razor Brain : ITS GREAT, thanks alot if ure not too busy, and i guess its too much to ask one person to the ALL the triggers lol, and the reason i think cloud and spehiroth are anime chracters is because i was a fan of anime wars and cloud and sephiroth are there,,,, so i thought they are anime chars:smile: (correct me if iam wrong) Thanks again for offering ure help

PS : am i allowed to tell people my email on this? (me ish sorta new)

Level 12
well, you could always add your email to your MSN messanger adress or whatever its called

Lets me say this about Cloud and Sephiroth. They were both starred in Final Fantasy 7 and wasnt created in any manga or anime, so practicly, they are game characters, but since they are of manga/anime-ish design, i guess they are okay to use :p

Level 3
If the position isn't filled I can take care of character development, I have a pretty good knowledge of anime and have quite a few models left over from my failed project "Celebrity Footmen Wars" yeah don't ask....

Level 4
Thanks alot emperical it'd be really great if you could help me out wit dat ^^
and please add me on your msn since my email is already out there

and Drazharln thanks for the advice, ill be more careful next time :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.