• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] aoe not working properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
i have an aoe spell that targets enemy units in 300 aoe to stun them and deal dmg i dont have problem stunning them but sometimes they just get stunned and no damage? (i do stun via spell and dmg via trigger) why is that sometimes fucked up(aoe from trigger doesnt match spell aoe)

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

Please post the triggers.

If it's just that the AoE doesn't match up, it's a known issue; just increase the trigger AoE by 30 or so.

Level 14
Without the triggers I don't think anyone can really help you. If you can post the triggers here then someone can find out what is wrong and help you fix it.

Level 12
As EdgeOfChaos was indicating by saying to increase the triggered AoE this is a known issue.

Hardcoded AoE takes collision size into account, while triggered AoE only cares for a unit's center.

Status
Not open for further replies.