• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Another model needed o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
For another map i was wonderin if someone could make a model for a world war 2 landing barge. heres a pic if you dont know what the look like. If theres already a model for one post the link.
ww2149.jpg

Level 4
ya but im to lazy :( and if some random person does start makin one. dont wait until ur done with it to tell me.. that happened to a friend of mine. he had given up after 2 weeks and said screw the map and then right when he deleted the map they posted the model...so if you do end up makin one TELL ME FIRST o.o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.