• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Another "Hi!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi!

Wolverabid welcomed me here and asked me to introduce myself in the Forum, so here it is.

I'm a 20 year old boy from a little town near Budapest, Hungary. I play on a Hungarian "bnet emulator" instead on battle.net. Although i don't have administrato privileges on my network=cannot create game, I would like to create enjoyable multiplayer maps for even Bnet players. So, my "profession" in WcIII "universe" is map-making. I'm not an u83r-1337 at this, but, as V. I. Lenin said, "Learn, learn, learn. Only after thay, should you shoot". But I'm also not a n00b of WE, I know how to terrain but it's very tough to me beacuse I have a notebook with no mouse, just the touchpad. (The USB controller isn't working. No PS2 port.)

I'm also good at Photoshop (and Paint :emote_grin: ) so 2D art-creating for my maps is solved. But I can't, and will never can* create custom models, I think that I'll download submitted ones or ask p|20 modelers to do one for me (for credit, of course).

*because it's a kind of knowledge that I can' afford time to put in it. The freetime I have will all go for mapmaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.