• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Aeon of Strife] Anime King Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Anime King Battle

LoadingScreen.jpg

A special thanks to justin01001 for making this logo!

An AOS 3v3v3 genre which includes heroes from several animes such as : Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail and Katekyo Hitman Reborn, has a variety of systems and as of known to me now, bugless.

Information on Progress

Characters

Naruto Uzumaki
Natsu Dragneel
Monkey D. Luffy
Minato Namikaze
Aokiji (Kuzan)
Sawada Tsunayoshi
Blackbeard (Marshall D. Teach)
Obito (Unmasked form)
Akainu (Sakazuki)
Byakuran
Jura Neekis

95%

Systems

Command System
Creep System
Enemy Base Detect System
Gold System
Hero Selection System
Kill Streak System
Multiboard System
Recipe System
Revive System
Soundtrack System
Tournament System
Upgrade System
Unit VIP System

90%

Bug Fixes

Various Bug Fixes

99%

Items

Vongola Rings
Shoes
Shinigami Sword
Kakashi's Book
Vongola Kyudaime's Scepter
Pure Kyuubi Chakara
Hollow Mask
Whitebeard's Polearm
X-Gloves Version Vongola Ring
Lullaby Demon Form

(Just the "ALL FINISHED" ones)

85%

Scenery

Team 1 (Naruto)'s Base
Team 2 (One Piece)'s Base
Team 3 (Fairy Tail)'s Base
Tournament Stadium
Middle & Outskirts

90%

Abilities

All character abilities and design.

100%

Overall Progress

90%

In this AOS there will be a completely new AOS genre, I call it the "VIP" system genre. (Planned, in the making currently). Every team will have a VIP which is the other team's objective to kill, everytime you kill a VIP, you get 500 gold. Each team doesn't really know who the VIP is in their team, but they know for the other teams, and it's random all the time.
Any more suggestions PM me!

O.k., now what you've been waiting for (I guess =P) some screenshots! Though I will be showing only a tiny out of the whole game, its still worth it 'eh?

Here is the Selection Screen (Made completely by me :p)
tjbdh1c.jpg

A little bit map scenery
amKZk1F.jpg

Sawada Tsunayoshi's X-Burner
bi5cp8X.jpg

Akainu (Sakazuki)'s Inugami Guren
jyjqbMD.png

Original Vongola Rings (6 of them)
o6sKG40.png

And many many more! If you want to beta-test in my game, just contact me, I usually do it on euro-battle.
This project has been with me more than 3.5 months, I dedicated my life and soul to make sure it is leakless, bugless, and fun to play, with my other 5 friends who aren't coders nor mappers, just beta-testers.

The music in the background is currently Katekyo Hitman Reborn - Tsuna Awakens, If you suggest a change in that matter, or ANY change, just post it down below.

My mapping skills aren't as great as the other mods, but what is for sure is that I tried my absolute best on making the map scenery, which is in 90% progress as of now.

Any remarks, and suggestions for this map, please type it down below!

My estimated release date :
In the American format - 07/05/14
In the European format - 05/07/14

Current version of game - 0.9.6 Beta version J

I'm pretty active in Chaos Realm, so it's better to PM me there, the username is also dreggman45!

Status
Not open for further replies.