• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animations for my Psionic Mutant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Alright, so I don't normally do this. However, this occasion is desperate. I created a model in 3DS Max that I like to call the Psionic Mutant (with Scythe) and in my opinion it turned out pretty good. I'm no animator and I'd really like to use my model ingame. So here's my request:

There's a render of my model. (First thumbnail at the bottom)

Here's how I want the scythe to be held:
dark-templar-2.jpg
(It's in a different position for unwrapping purposes. Also, I know the scythe is different than the Dark templar, I don't want this guy to be a Dark Templar, I want him to be more unique.)

Check out this page for some animation ideas: http://starcraft2.com/features/protoss/darktemplar.xml

Other than that, I want his movements to be quick, nimble and agile. Maybe do some kind of spin with the scythe for a spell animation.

Thank you for considering this, I know it will be a lot of work and I appreciate every second that will go into this. When this file gets uploaded, I will be sure to have you get your proper credits.

~GnoobSauce

(P.S. - The file is attached at the bottom in .max form)

Attachments

• PsionicMutantScythe.jpg
    PsionicMutantScythe.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 73
  • PsiMut.max
    344 KB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.