• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anim transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello ! Well, I have a problem with the software "transfer anim". I can very well transfer all animations from a unit to an another. However, I can't transfer a single animation. I check "single transfer animation". The problem is I think the boxes "movie to transfer" and "get visibility from". A solution ?
In advance, thank you.
PS. Sorry for the english mistakes, I'm french.

Level 10
do the boxes you mentioned appear black after checking 'transfer single animation'? This is normal i think as this happens to me too, but you can still wirte there, you just don't see it, writing into the box and the selecting the text might make it easier to check if you wrote the animation name right.

You might also take a look here.

In addition I have experienced that you have to convert the .mdl with the new animation back to .mdx before viewing it in a ModelEditor as opening the .mdl tends to give an error for some reason.

I hope i could help you.

Level 5
Thank you for you answer.
I already take a look at the site but I'm not quite bilingual, so I have difficulty in understanding the explanation.
What should I write in the box nammed "Get visibility from" ?
In advance, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.