• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anduril's Bionicle Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello peoples
I'm thinking about making a series of Bionicle maps (Mata Nui, then Metru Nui, then Voya Nui, etc) Some of them will be free-for-alls with heroes, some will be actually going with the plot. I'll need toa, etc models, but I'll get them somehow.
What do you guys think?

(P.S. Bionicle is that thing by Lego with all the Toa and Bahrag and Rahkshi, etc)

Level 14
It is a good idea(as far as I know original too!), but getting the models and skins you require will take a lot of effort. To begin with there are no bionacle models on the web, you will need a private modeler(a good one too!) and it will take a lot of time before you can have all the Toa and what not(a lot of animation work and so on).

Of course you can reskin existing models(although there are no good ones and it will look bad).

All in all it is a great idea and, if you are able to pull it of, it would be a great map :)

Level 15
Why don't you start mapping Mata Nui? Look at a map of it, then using your imagination, make cities, towns, and villages based on what you know about Bionicle? I for one stopped playing with Bionicle toys a long time ago (being a teenager), but it's nice to know some people still like Lego. I do, still got tons of them (srsly d00d). Good luck on your map, and remember... before you start requesting, start making a map with placeholders. Trust me.

Level 7
Thanks
(what wrong with teenagers playing w/Lego? It's awesome! You should see some of the stuff I make...)
I was intending on making a map for each island and then making the different games for the maps separately
I will begin work as soon as I can

Level 15
You ever hear of someone named Stebbins? He's freakin' awesome. He makes custom decals for Lego figures... it's awesome. He's got TONS. Halo, Star Wars, you name it! His website is Saber Scorpion something... google it. In the mean time: get to work on the map BEFORE requesting! Trust me. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.