• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Andorhal

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Try my Best Created Map Eveeeeerrrrr!!!:
-----------------------------------------------
>this has include Auto unit Spawning.
has a good Campaign heros (archimonde,Balnazzar and kil'jaeden)
also fixs all the bugs and error stuff just tell me if theres a problem
ENJOY MY MAP!!!
--------------------------------------
thanks for downloading my map..
Contents

Andorhal (Map)

Reviews
Daffa
It's Andorhal not Adorhal Kil'jaeden is just a more OP Archimonde The game crash if you try to build a Haunted Gold Mine Player just need the hero to clean the map, there's no real strategy being involved, as much as gameplay concerns Lich King can be...
Level 3
I don't understand the map, you just attack with the heroes and won without doing anything else. Is there anything else to do that I have not seen?

1. It's Andorhal not Adorhal
  2. Kil'jaeden is just a more OP Archimonde
  3. The game crash if you try to build a Haunted Gold Mine
  4. Player just need the hero to clean the map, there's no real strategy being involved, as much as gameplay concerns
  5. Lich King can be wiped with Hero + Dragon spam
Pretty much need a big change to make it even close to approvable, using Blizzard terrain doesn't help.
SUBSTANDARD.

Last edited: