• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(AlteredMeleeAI) I Need AI Maker and Updater for Steel, Blood, and Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hello Guys

I have made Steel, Blood, and Glory, an altered Melee map, and it needs competitive AI. I have made quite a few basic AI's, but now they are being out dated, and basically, I want an AI for as many heroes as possible.

So, to some up the request:
  1. Altered Melee AI Maker
  2. AI updater
  3. Making More than one AI, each AI for one hero (You dont have to make AI for all the races, whatever you can)
  4. For Now focus on Human, Orc, and Undead, as the night elves might be too messy, but I won't stop you if you are too enthusiastic and want to have your go ^^
  5. AI has varying Difficulty,
  6. AI dont behave wirdly: mines well etc
  7. AI is smart and competitive (and can beat me maybe :p)
  8. I have to like the AI (basically if it competes with me or beats me, and if it satisfies the prev. points I will like it)
  9. Be Creative, have your touch, and do it your own way; put what you like into it!

Here is the Steel, Blood and Glory Click
attached are the current 5, probably out dated, AIs of the map, Humans, orc, Undead, and Night elf

Thank You!

Attachments

• Compress.zip
    38.2 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.