• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alliance vs HordeORPG

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
「 Alliance vs HordeORPG」

By nigromante2012

Gameplay
[tr]
the ties are broken, start a power struggle between the Alliance and the Horde and the drums of war begin to sound again.
commands:
-save
-load

Credits
[tr]

Changelog
[tr]
Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Keywords:
the Alliance, the Horde, Alliance vs Horde, the Alliance vs the Horde
Contents

Alliance vs HordeORPG (Map)

Reviews
20:17, 25th Mar 2014 Hell_Master: Your description barely tells anything about the map but just a super short story and two commands. Please improve that and fill up the missing sections of your description. And as what Shadow Fury said, if you...

M

20:17, 25th Mar 2014
Hell_Master: Your description barely tells anything about the map but just a super short story and two commands. Please improve that and fill up the missing sections of your description.

And as what Shadow Fury said, if you haven't did it yet, now is the time to translate everything to English.

Level 21
What? No description? That's totally wrong, your map could be rejected just because you didn't make a description, even the best maps. So until you have time make a description. It doesn't matter if it doesn't turn out beautiful, the most important thing is giving info about the map and optionally put some screenshots.

Level 21
Look, the simple fact that the map has about 50% stuff in Spanish is enough for me to vote for rejection! This is an ENGLISH ONLY website so if you upload a map, make sure EVERYTHING is in English. Luckily I know Italian so I could understand a lot of things. However, I guess that the rest of the users will understand nothing.
So until EVERYTHING in Spanish isn't translated in CORRECT English, I am forced to vote for REJECTION!